The basic orientation of Upinion Netherlands is to be recognized for quality in the field of digital engagement and meaningful participation in the humanitarian, development, and peacebuilding sectors.
This will be achieved through:
- Consideration of context of the organization and aligning the Quality Management System with the strategic direction of Upinion Netherlands
- Satisfying customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements
- Management of organization, along with employee-established quality objectives and defined responsibilities for their fulfillment
- Establishing, applying, maintaining and continual improvement of effectiveness of Quality Management System – ISO 9001:2015
- Continuously upgrading the Quality Management System in all stages of our work: from listening to, participating with and amplifying the voices of people in crisis situations
- Establishing mechanisms for feedback and input from affected populations and stakeholders to inform the continuous improvement of the Quality Management System
- Continual enhancement of affected populations and stakeholders satisfaction.
- Tracking and applying new technologies and educating employees
- Careful selection of suppliers
- Commitment to increase quality of Upinion’s Digital Engagement Platform in order to exceed affected populations and stakeholders expectations
- Making continuous improvement a part of every day and every job
- Ensuring that our Policy and Procedure Manuals reflect what we actually do
- Understanding how our jobs fit into the overall flow of work at Upinion Netherlands
- Continuously upgrading the Quality Management System in all stages of our work: from listening to, participating with and amplifying of the voices of people in crisis situations.
The framework for setting quality objectives is defined in the Quality Manual.
CEO is responsible for communicating the Quality Policy to all persons working for or on behalf of the organization and making it available to the public.
This document can be found online on: https://upinion.com/resources/policies/quality-policy/.